Sunday, April 26, 2015

Love is Love Campaign












Michelle Parkos
Personal Voice Project
Human Rights Campaign
HRCAtlanta.org
Love is Love.

Objective:
To show how love is love no matter what sex you are and that everyone is equal. I am very passionate about equality and want to show that through this advertising campaign. The purpose is for awareness for the HRC group and to boost membership. This is an opportunity for all types of couples to be highlighted. Through my video, I was able to show great diversity, but if expanded, it could be shown further. 

Audience:
Younger Generation, 19-27

Deliverables:
1. Print Posters
2. Post cards
3. Buttons (and other items)
4. T-shirt
5. Live-Action Videos

Analytics: 
I reached out to the Atlanta HRC circle, however due to the tight deadline, they were unable to be involved. I also reached out to the Georgia State Alliance group and met many of the members. I connected with them several times over the timeline and make new friendships in the process. Luckily, I was able to interview 2 couples from this group. I will be altering my materials for them to use as promotional materials on campus for Alliance.  Hopefully in the future, I can pitch this idea to the HRC Atlanta circle and see if they are interested in using the campaign.
I learned how to shoot footage with a shotgun microphone and how to thoroughly edit sound via Adobe Audition. 

Timeline:
March 9 Launch
March 18-23 Shooting
March 30 Due (originally)
April 3-4 More shooting
April 6 Final Due



No comments:

Post a Comment