Monday, September 9, 2013

Yay and Nay

Now that I am gaining more experience in the design field, I am constantly analyzing magazines and ads all around me. I have found several that I don't like at all and i will post pictures eventually. I am trying to collect more on my phone before i upload them. My least favorite designs that I have made so far would have to be my first logo and my book cover. The first logo is just really unbalanced and became very awkward when I tried to place it on things. The book cover .... i dont know. Now that I have fixed the type from my portfolio it is better, but it still isnt my favorite.
 

My favorite 2 designs that I have mare are my Dog Days ads and my Dog Days logo. I worked for a whole semester refining that logo and working with it that i am very proud of the end product. I learned so much in GRD 3200 that i really value.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment